Find the answers to our top frequently asked questions about Small Group Personal Training in Northwich.
1. What is Small Group Personal Training?
Small Group Personal Training is allows you to share the cost and experience personal training at a fraction of the normal price. You will follow a program designed by a qualified PT, with up to eight other like-minded gym buddies there to motivate and support you.
2. How many are in each group?
Each group has a maximum of 8 people.
3. What times are your Group Personal Training sessions?
Group Personal Training sessions take place every day at 7:30am, 10:30am, 12 noon, 5:30pm and 7:15pm and Saturdays at 10am
4. Do I still get personal attention even if I am training in a group?
Absolutely! The groups are designed small enough so that everyone still gets individual attention, goals and motivation.
5. How many training sessions per week can I attend?
You can attend a maximum of 3 sessions each week.
6. How do I book onto a training session?
You can register online and book your training sessions in advance. We advise to book early as some sessions can get booked up quickly.
7. How long does each session last?
Each session lasts for 45 minutes and is made up of cardio exercises designed for fat loss, as well as weight lifting for muscle-building and toning workouts.
8. Is each session different?
Each session has a different focus and is completely different from any previous session you’ve attended. This gives you a variety of workouts and allows you to focus on different areas of your body each time.
9. Is the Cheshire 100 a membership?
No, not at the moment. You pay £100 per month and you can stop this at any time.
10. I am quite self conscious about my body, is everyone there fit and toned?
No absolutely not! All shapes, sizes and ability are welcome. The gym has a very welcoming and friendly feel to it so you will feel part of the group very quickly.